Erik’s writing brings theory down to earth and speaks to the daily pressures and challenges faced by managers. His insights, which cut-through buzz words and often challenge conventional wisdom, are found in leading management publications.
“My goal is to keep pushing out the boundaries of management practice, to improve on existing tools, and to create new ones when needed.”
- “Profits at the Bottom of the Pyramid.” Simanis, Erik and Duncan Duke. Harvard Business Review. October, 2014.
- “Reality Check at the Bottom of the Pyramid.” Simanis, Erik. Harvard Business Review. June, 2012.
- “Getting Base of the Pyramid Projects Back to Business Fundamentals.” Cornell Enterprise. May, 2014.
- “Bringing Bottom of the Pyramid into Business Focus.” Simanis, Erik. In R. Genevey, R. Pachauri, and R. Tubiana (Eds.), A Planet for Life: Reducing Inequalities–A Sustainable Development Challenge, New Delhi: TERI Press (2013).
- “Back to Business Fundamentals: Making ‘Bottom of the Pyramid’ Relevant to Core Business.” Simanis, Erik & Milstein, Mark. FACTS. May, 2012.
- “Needs, Needs Everywhere, But Not a BOP Market to Tap.” Simanis, Erik. In T. London, & S. Hart (Eds.), Next Generation Business Strategies for the Base of the Pyramid: New Approaches for Building Mutual Value. Upper Saddle River, NJ: FT Press (2010).
- “At the Base of the Pyramid.” Simanis, Erik. The Wall Street Journal, Business Insight. October 26, 2009.
- “Innovation from the Inside Out.” Simanis, Erik and Hart, Stuart. MIT Sloan Management Review. Summer 2009.
- “Catalyzing Green Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets.” Duke, Duncan and Erik Simanis.
- “Getting the Numbers Right at the Bottom of the Pyramid.” Simanis, Erik.
- “The Market Creation Mix: Driving Consumer Adoption of Breakthrough Products.” Simanis, Erik.
Follow Erik Today